Mandrake follows a rigorous seven-step process to ensure each search project is thorough and exhaustive, surveying top talent to ensure our clients hire the best available candidate. Mandrake senior search consultants get involved in every step of this process, evaluating each candidate using best practices.
Mandrake’s seven-step search process
- Position profile development
- Search strategy development
- Candidate research and recruitment
- Interview, assessment and selection
- References and background checks
- Job offer, negotiation and hiring
- Final search reporting and post-hire transition
Like most disciplined executive search firms, we have our own strategies on how to rapidly surface targeted candidates for a role. Mandrake’s skillful ability to mitigate risk surrounding the hiring process—especially as it applies to hiring senior-level executives—provides enormous benefit to our clients. Our seven-step methodology increases the accuracy of hiring top executives while reducing hiring risks associated with C-level and senior leadership positions.